Typically the Vanquish LED headlight conversion won't require any adjustment as the beam pattern is maintained when changing from halogen to LED.
Your headlights may require adjustment if the vehicles nose is higher or lower than normal: perhaps due to towing a caravan for example.
If you are experiencing a dark void in the middle of the headlight beam pattern like in the photo below. (Photo was taken of low beam "Projector Lens") you will need to reinstall the lamp as it has been installed incorrectly. If the problem continues please contact us.
1. Park the vehicle on level ground approx 5m away from a flat vertical surface, your garage door will work.
2. Put a piece of tape marking where your current height of the low beam is on the wall for the both left and right hand side headlight low beams.
3. Install the new “VANQUISH” LED Headlights.
4. Open the bonnet and look at the back of the headlight casing, on most models there will be two adjustment screws/bolts on the rear or top of each headlight-locate them and grab the right tool in order to adjust them. (Check the owner’s manual to be sure they’re the right ones).
5. Cover one headlight with a towel or similar and turn the headlights on (you may want to have the engine running).
6. One screw will adjust the headlight up/down while the other will adjust left/right – keeping your eye on the beam on the wall slowly turn one of the screws to determine which direction it’s adjusting, if it’s not the way you want turn it back to the original location and use the other screw.
7. Ideally the beam on the wall should be no higher than the marked piece of tape you put on there at the start to give you the correct low beam height.
8. Repeat the procedure for the other headlight.
The photo below is without any adjustment a simple swap over globes.