QUICK INSTALL WIRING HARNESS
This wiring harness is a plug and play system that takes all the stress and costs involved when installing your driving lights or light bars to your vehicle.
This harness is suited for the newer vehicles that run CANBUS systems as well older vehicles to comply with ADR ruling. Suits Positive and Negative switched vehicles.
The wiring harness comes with a H4 & HB3 piggy back adapters so no need for any cutting or soldering of your vehicles wiring loom to install additional lighting to your vehicle.
This harness complies with the Australian Design Rules (ADR13/00) so that your vehicles lighting is wired correctly and not in breach of any laws.
- Connects to 2 lights
- Complies with ADR13/00
- Comprehensive easy to understand instructions
- 40A DC Relay 12V or 24V
- 30A Inline Fuse
- 20mm Round Rocker ON/OFF Switch
- 0.5m - Cable Relay To Battery
- 2.3m - Cable Relay To DT Plug To Connect To Lights X2
- 2.2m - Cable Relay To H4/HB3 Piggy Back Adapters
- 2.0 m Cable Relay to 20mm ON/OFF Switch
- Corrugated Protection Sleeve On Switch Cable
- Protection Sleeve On Wiring Cable
- Rated For 14A Per Lamp Total 28A
EASY 4 STEP SET UP:
- Remove Factory H4 or HB3 Plug From Bulb/Lamp
- Install the LLA Piggy Back H4 or HB3 Adapter To The Bulb/Lamp
- Refit Factory H4 or HB3 Plug To Piggy Back Adapter
- Connect + To Battery. Connect Negative To Vehicles Earth & Connect Yours lights using the DT Plugs
1x - Dual Output Quick Install Wiring Harness
1x - H4 Piggy Back Adapter
1x - HB3 Piggy Back Adapter
1x - Easy Step By Step Instructions